A New Year
This 12-day reading plan offers guidelines with Scripture passages on how best show the world what God is like. It covers topics like gratefulness, accepting who you are, being part of God’s family, great expectations and many more.
– Show the world what God is like.
– Be grateful for the life God has given you.
– If the darkness seems overwhelming, try to look ahead as far as you can.
– Take each day as it comes.
– Accept that faith may lead you where you do not want to go.
– Be willing to die a little of your own self to be with God.
– Create space in your heart to love.
– Accept who and what you are and stop stressing about what you’re not.
– Live life to the full.
– Be part of God’s family.
– “Play it again, Sam!”
– Great Expectations.