Are you grateful?
Have you ever wondered about the power of giving thanks?
• Are you grateful?
• Gratitude’s greatest enemy
• Faith of a child
• Thank you in anticipation …
• An offering of gratitude
• Thankful for “closed doors”
• Thankful for forgiveness
• Thankful for God’s unconditional love
• Thankful for the moments of discomfort
• Thankful for Jesus
• Thankful for the quiet times
• Thankful for peace
• Grateful for God’s faithfulness
• Grateful for prayer
• Thankful for today
• Grateful for wisdom and guidance
• Thankful for the difficult people in our lives
• Thankful that God provides
• Grateful for Jesus’ ascension
• Thankful that we are alive
This 20-day reading plan tells stories of healing and restored hope, and how we should thank God in the good as well as in the difficult times, knowing that He remains in control. Enjoy your Bible reading journey!