The role of trees in the Bible
Have you ever wondered about the importance of trees in the Bible and what we can learn from them?
• Be like a tree
• Be like a tree (continued)
• The almond tree — burst into life
• The sycamore tree — get a better view of Jesus
• The fig tree (part 1) — stay sweet
• The fig tree (part 2) — be alert!
• The fig tree (part 3) — all tree and no fig
• The cedar tree (Part 1) — Give God your best
• The cedar tree (Part 2) — grow upwards, outwards and downwards
• The cedar tree (Part 3) — The Lord is my rock, he makes me strong and beautiful
• The pine tree — God’s perfect home
• The oak tree — pride comes before a fall
• The pomegranate tree — the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
• The palm tree — abundance for the obedient
• The balm of Gilead — an antidote for sin
• The olive tree — anointed by God
• The vine — pruned by the Word of God
• Myrrh, aloe and cassia — the scent of the King
• The Nebuchadnezzar tree — the perishable and the permanent
• (Not) the Dogwood tree — Christ’s cross
• Beautiful trees
This 21-day reading plan explains the importance of trees in the Bible and what we can learn from them. Enjoy your Bible reading journey!